The Future of Realcomp Online®: We are very pleased to be able to provide you with a sampling of the new technology that's coming to Realcomp Online® version 3.0 later this year. This next generation MLS software has been designed to propel your business forward. Take a "sneak peek" now ...
Realcomp Online 3.0 Sample Demo - HTML version
Realcomp Online 3.0 Sample Demo - iPad version
and watch for updates to be shared with you in the coming months!
Realcomp Online® provides the flexibility and ease-of-use associated with Internet-based applications. The benefits of the system are many and include the following:
- Accessible from any Internet-enabled PC, no proprietary software required
- Web-based functionality compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer (6.01 or better) – complete with drop-down menus, pick lists and more for quick and easy manuevering
- Multiple report formats from which to choose
- Quick and easy e-mailing of listings to your clients
- Automatic prospect notifications – automatically notify your clients via e-mail of matches
- Integrated Public Record Data (PRD) – click on the address hyperlink to view the publicly recorded data for the property
- Integrated mapping functionality – view listings plotted on a map and create driving directions for a property
- Report customization options for agents and offices – include a company logo and/or photo on your reports
- Basic Agent and Office Web Pages also included - along with much, much more!
Listed below are several questions and answers pertaining to Realcomp Online®:
How do I access Realcomp Online®?
If you are a Realcomp MLS Subscriber and have an ISP (Internet Service Provider), then you simply go to the website at http://www.realcomponline.com and login.
Is training for Realcomp Online® required?
All new Realcomp subscribing Agents are required to attend a Realcomp Online® Basics class. For current Realcomp MLS Subscribers this is not a requirement. However, we do recommend and encourage everyone to take a Realcomp Online® class to learn how to best utilize the basic functionality of the system. To obtain more information about our Realcomp Online® class offerings visit our training page.
What computer skills will I need for using Realcomp Online®?
A basic knowledge of Windows, the Internet and e-mailing will prepare you for using Realcomp Online®. Familiarity with using a computer keyboard and mouse is a necessity.
What are Realcomp's minimum recommendations for PCs accessing Realcomp Online®?
- Intel 2.4 GHz (or faster) Processor
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7.0 Operating System (or newer)
- Microsoft’s Internet Explorer 7 (or better)
- Any monitor capable of a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
- 1 GB (or more) Random Access Memory (RAM)
- 40 GB (or more) total hard disk space with at least 1 GB free
- Cable Modem or DSL Internet Access
- Laser printer or good quality color inkjet printer
Can I export data from Realcomp Online®?
Yes. MLS Subscribers have the capability of creating a custom report and exporting selected fields of information from the MLS database into a csv (comma separated value) file format. MLS Subscribers also have the ability to export mailing label information from the Public Record Database portion of Realcomp Online® into a csv file format, which can be imported into other applications for creating the actual mailing labels.
How do I find out more about Realcomp Online®?
Begin by attending any of our Realcomp Online® training classes.
Last modified 2012-08-23 14:58