What is ShowingAssistTM?
ShowingAssistTM is an interactive, online scheduling system for home showings that will allow Realcomp REALTORS® to automate much of the showing management process, thereby increasing productivity and reducing costs.
Among the specific ShowingAssistTM benefits:
- Interactive calendars show “open hours” for certain homes on the market
- Specific showing instructions are posted for each home
- Requests for showings are relayed—immediately and automatically—online to listing REALTORS®; eliminating phone messages, repeated and missed calls
- Instant confirmations are sent when showing properties are designated as “no appointment required”
- Online activity reports are generated
ShowingAssistTM will also allow MLS Subscribers to share showing feedback with each other—all enabled online through Realcomp’s integrated software.
ShowingDeskTM for Realcomp Subscribing Offices Available at No Additional Cost - a Realcomp Exclusive:
The program also synchs with ShowingDeskTM, whose web edition capabilities include a wide range of tracking and reporting functions.
Realcomp Subscribing offices who want ShowingDeskTM, the upgraded version of ShowingAssistTM that includes added features such as office reports and added tracking features, can receive the program for their office at no additional cost.
For more information on ShowingDeskTM, please visit the ShowingTime website or call 800-SHOWING.
Last modified 2009-09-04 11:50